On this page you will find:
- PA PIRC Solid Foundation Monthly Updates
- PA PIRC Quarterly Newsletters
For more resources click here.
PIRC - Solid Foundation Monthly Update
The PIRC - Solid Foundation Monthly Update provides Solid Foundation schools with timely suggestions and best practices for strengthening family-school connections, engaging parents and improving academic and social learning. Each month highlights a successful practice being implemented in a Pennsylvania school.
- December 2011 Update
- November 2011 Update
- October 2011 Update
- September 2011 Update
- August 2011 Update
- July 2011 Update
- June 2011 Update
- May 2011 Update
- April 2011 Update
- March 2011 Update
- February 2011 Update
- January 2011 Update
- December 2010 Update
- November 2010 Update
- October 2010 Update
- September 2010 Update
PA PIRC Quarterly Newsletter
The PA PIRC newsletter is intended to provide useful information to parents, educators and administrators. Each issue will contain information about early childhood education, No Child Left Behind, Family-School-Community Partnerships, dates of upcoming events and other pertinent information. Please share this newsletter with others.
All newsletters are in PDF format.
- Fall 2011 Newsletter (English)
- Spring 2011 Newsletter (English)
- Spring 2011 Newsletter (Spanish)
- Winter 2010-2011 Newsletter (English)
- Winter 2010-2011 Newsletter (Spanish)
- Summer 2010 Newsletter (English)
- Spring 2010 Newsletter (English)
- Fall 2009 Newsletter (English)
- Spring 2009 Newsletter (English)
- Spring 2009 Newsletter (Spanish)
For more issues of the PA PIRC Quarterly Newsletter, please click here.
TIP SHEETS for Parents, Educators and Human Service Professionals
TIP SHEETS were prepared by staff of the Pennsylvania Parent Information and Resource Center (PA PIRC) and the Special Kids Network System of Care initiative. The TIP SHEETS address a variety of topics of interest to parents and the professionals who serve and support them. They are designed to provide important information in a very succinct way.